The Creative Thinking Area / pod was developed as a special place to encourage different ways of thinking.
It can be used for meetings, but is in essence a drop-in space for CHS staff.
To request a booking for the pod, please submit details of your request. Your booking will be confirmed by email if the pod is available for the date/time requested otherwise an alternative time/date will be suggested.
Booking the Pod
If you would like to book the pod for a meeting there are a few things we would like you to consider before going ahead with your booking.
- Pod bookings must be made 48 hours in advance
- The pod seats five people — three chairs and two beanbags
- Ideally the pod will not be booked for meetings during lunch time (12pm — 2pm) however we understand that some meetings can only happen at lunchtime
- We hope users will respect the pod space. We don’t want to say no food or drink in the pod, but please be careful and clear away any mess
- You can skype/webex in the pod. Please let us know in advance if you want to do this as you will need to book out our laptop or bring your own device
- The pod has wifi and plug sockets
- Please let us know on ext 3197 or 3198 if you need to cancel your meeting. If you are more than 15 minutes late we will cancel your booking and allow others into the pod
- Have you joined the library? If not, now is the time to join